Saturday, September 8, 2007

Past and Future Night

This was last week's event! the past and future night for my block. I got the Past theme, and

thought to save money, i could just wear my batik. Well, i'm actually thinking batik = past malaysian women. But in the end, it turned out that i look as though i was going to the beach. But, you know what... I'm a trendy gal from the past. That's right!

And the peepz from upstairs are supposed to dress from the future. They did a pretty fantastic job. Some of them dressed according to the characters from Futurama. Watch nearly every single episode, and on top of that, dressed as them. hmm... is that a huge help sign for futurama addiction?

that's 'bender' and me and the picture below shows melissa as the asian chick from futurama, and ivan (red) as the main character and glenn as the captain. I'm not that bigga fan to remember all the character names.. especially with my 'excellent' memory.

No comments: