Thursday, September 13, 2007

Feeling so bl-ueeah...
there's no other word to describe it. and ppl thought english is a developed language. either that or my vocab sucks.. i doubt the latter.

i could barely fit into my dress. i need my gym sessions but is just too lazy. Alwiz thought of reasons to NOT go. and then feel absoultely guilty of not going, and still consuming all the chocs and sweets and cakes and cookies.. If you didn't notice, food is my ULTIMATE solace. Biggest emotional eater, all arrows will be pointing at me!

Assignments are piling up. That's like after finishing one major one.
~I HATE BIOINFORMATICS with a PASSION~

Lessons are getting complicated.

Hmm.. what else is there to life?

oh. plus i got HSV! herpes!
actually i got the vaccination against it, meaning the virus now lives in my body. the vaccination left my arm sore. =(

And, suaree (a cultural) dinner is coming up and i have to make a costume (eygptian). And i absolutely hate sewing. Could barely sew in a straight line. We'll see how my costume turn out.

My moan-y post ends here. If i take it any further, i will be thrown rocks and rotten eggs at by people in 3rd world countries. hmm.. probably not the rotten eggs, cause they are low on food.

No comments: