Sunday, August 12, 2007

Missed Sydney!

because of asses i missed a trip down to sydney.

2 ass due this week.

But I did manage to get around newcastle a bit more though.. Supposedly for lunch but time passed sooo fast. Saturday afternoon was near purrr-fect. Went down to Scratchley's to satisfy my calamari rings cravings! *sigh* it was gooood.. with the view of the ocean nearby.. (but actually it is more of a view of a dock, with ships passing).
Followed by a quest to search for Wicked Chocolate. As the name tells you, the place is fucking WICKED!! one of my new fave places.
1) couches - win me over at once.. and they are clean! win me over even more!
2) NO CROWD!!!! - can u ask for more
.... apparently you can!
3) super-friendly owners - makes me think they deserve their lil shop even more.. what a dream, to own a choc shop near the beach!
4) and most importantly.... AMAZING choc drinks, cakes and chocolates! They use belgium chocs to make the drinks.. and seriously 'kau' wei... and guess wut?! the price is the same as gloria jeans (4$) .. and the cherry choc truffle cake with brandy was yummylicious. No kidding!

how good is that?!

then, we decided to go back to miserable home.. the only reason its miserable is because of the assignments that are waiting for me. But the bus wouldn't come til half hour later (there is bus time tables here unlike KL). So, half an hour, what to do...?

Lie on the grass facing the ocean, with the warm sun beam on our bodies with the wind blowing....

pretty cool eih?

But actually, at one point, the wind was sooo strong, it felt as though it was pushing us.. but can't ask for too much sometimes... sigh.. my lovely afternoon....

and now? sitting in front of my laptop for one a half days, doing my assignment. just finished a tub of vanilla ice-cream. Work is definitely not good for my weight. but oh well....

~till next update~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You write very well.