Friday, May 11, 2007

Murder week

As you can imagine, staying on campus they do organise a few events. Lately they had Murder Week going on. It's a game where everyone who participates gets a plastic knife that has a name on it and u are supposed to kill that person.
Killing people for fun. Where else can you get that? So i figured, why not?

Well, after the whole 5 days of playing the game, i figured many reasons of why not. Mainly the stress. Everyone was so paranoid about being killed that everyone travelled in pairs.

However, the funniest things happen that week. The most random people would turn up in my block trying to be friends with the unit. Or looking for people that i'm sure they are not close with.

For me, I'm pretty happy i killed one person. I actually stabbed him twice just to kill him. And then my dead victim kept on bringing my murderer to my unit. There was even one night (a night before my test), I was hibernating in my room to study, my murderer actually came to my block 3 times! After I heard that, I was a little paranoid even about going to the toilet when i'm alone. Afraid that a knife would be waiting for me once i step out. stress... Anyways, I really salute him for the effort. He never quite gave up. He even tried to kill me in my block when i'm in my lectures... keke.. But in the end.. I GOT KILLED! by another girl who murdered my murderer. By that time, it was the 3rd or 4th day and i am glad it ended for me.

After a whole lot of killing and lies and conspiracies.... a guy who i didn't know was playing won.

No comments: