Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Blood Donation

On Sunday, my usual gang (ai li, melissa, yedda) had a very exciting plan. What else would it involve if not FOOD!
Ori Plan: Pancakes on Beaumont (the pancakes there are really good, with choc stuff, or berries or even a big breakfast with pancakes..)

Turnout: Took the bus there and forgot that it was Mother's Day and the restaurant was packed! In the end we were just roaming down the street and all the chun chun restaurants were packed!! And you would think that most ppl would be caring enough to cook their mothers' a meal.. but Nope! Everyone is out at a restaurant, letting cooks do the dirty job.

So, we walked and walked and walked.. and we found Raj's Corner! Indian food!! And there was nan and popadam and the whole REAL deal. So we all had curry and rice.. And that was authentic curry not the Australianise version which is milky and not spicy.. Pretty Satisfied!

Moving on.. today, i had my first blood donation!!! i was suppose to inform the people in charge i was from International House and apparently they would keep score. But wut the heck, I forgot. But of course the main reason i was doing it was for the better of the world! Saving lifes..! You should know the noble me.

Anyways, that was my FIRST blood donation! EVER! proud of myself. But definitely not proud of the nurse.. she was damn nice but she pricked me!! i thought i wouldn't feel a thing.. I didn't feel anything when i did my blood test before!

Well, that was that.. I'll return to doing my other noble work. Till the next update!

No comments: