Friday, October 12, 2007

Ever since i came here, I became even more kiam siap. When parents are not paying for all your dinners, or footing the bills for your shopping, even grocery shopping, pain can be physically felt from your wallet. It's like a 'pull' from your wallet, straight to your heart, dunno how the connection is made but it is.

But at the same time, you just feel like buying something to make urself feel good. I believe in a therapy that deniece introduced. It's called shopping therapy! You will feel good for the day.. and any girl should know that! but after that, when you see the inner of your wallet completely bare.. sigh.. you know the next few days are gonna be spent at home.

Need a job desperately, but not willing to work at the same time.

I am a Bum and I will admit it!

Besides, holidays ended, and assignments are as usual piling up! I am soooo gonna finish studying all my syllabus before my exams plus put in a lot of effort in my assignments this time. It's only a month before the holidays start again. And that shall be my motivation!!

And this will be my other motivation too....


Not the car.. hmm, maybe i can be more materialistic and imagine all the stuff i can get if i succeed in my course.. But anyways, in the mean time, I'll be looking up to Lee Hom. Lame I know, but he is a good example of what hard work can bring you. Yes! All you students, work hard to get what you want! If you believe it, you can do it!!

Any motivational messages would be welcomed, guys!! *desperate*


Not-completely-broke-but- becoming-kiam-siap--and-a-bigger-bum-gal signing off

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

ALLO! Here's a motivation for you.. for however many number of As... U will get ONE roti from me when u get back.. roti planta, roti telur, roti tisu... WHATEVER you want..!!! mwahahha, i know you want it!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Amiable brief and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you on your information.

Anonymous said...

Yes indeed, in some moments I can phrase that I jibe consent to with you, but you may be in the light of other options.
to the article there is even now a definitely as you did in the downgrade issue of this beg www.google.com/ie?as_q=power notes ?
I noticed the phrase you have not used. Or you profit by the dark methods of helping of the resource. I possess a week and do necheg

Anonymous said...

Opulently I agree but I think the brief should acquire more info then it has.